Journal 3 - Experiences in School


Studying in Brokenshire College is great. You will experience a lot of things. You'll face joy, victories, hard works and failures. But it will taught you to become strong and independent person.

I have achievements done in bokenshire also failures. But I know it is part of my journey of the studying. I enjoyed my time in Brokenshire and make a lot of friends. There is a lot of activities every month and a lot of performance tasks and all. I am happy still because I know sooner or later I will be more focus and responsible because of what I have experienced in Brokenshire. I am grateful to be a brokenshirian.

I thank you my teachers, classmates and friends in Brokenshire. Thaank you for helping me and you taught me a lot of new thing. New discoveries and all. I love you guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMON TOURIST SPOT IN DAVAO CITY | TRAVELOGUE