COMMON TOURIST SPOT IN DAVAO CITY | TRAVELOGUE


PHOTO IS MINE




             It was year 2018, last year. My brother from Manila visited here in Davao with his family and we tour them around the city. We goes to different places here in Davao. Like Crocodile Park, Butterfly House, and Museo Davao.






PHOTO IS MINE

Obviously crocodile park is one of the tourist destination here in Davao City. You will find different kinds of animals specially of course the a lot of crocodiles. Unfortunately I didn't take a photos inside using my cellphone. The pictures are in my brothers digital camera.



PHOTO IS MINE

                                                     

It is just beside crocodile park. You can see different kinds of butterfly here. You can witness the process of developing the physical feature of the butterfly.


PHOTO IS MINE
Here you can see the culture and history of Davao City. There will be someone that will tour you in the area and explain every history of every objects. Taking of pictures and videos are strictly not prohibited inside.



PHOTO IS MINE


The people in the picture are my siblings and cousin. The to guys at my back are my brothers and the girl holding the camera beside me on my right side (in the real life) but left side basing in  your area (mirror). It was so fun that time. We bond a lot and enjoy every moment before they go back to Manila.



It is in Samal Island where we just tour around it that night. We just want a night talks, with the sound of the night and all. I love it so much. To much words to express.

___________________________________________________________


That would be my travelogue at the moment. I didn't yet go to the places where I want to go. I don't have a lot of pictures also in my traveling. Next time I'll take every photo for memories.
Thank You. God speed!

Comments