Journal 1 - Seniors Ball 2019


          It is one of the highlight of being a grade 12 students. Most of the students are waiting for this grand event. Everyone is excited about the program, gowns and suits. It is also a time for all the students to bond each other even we are in different sections.

          At first I doubted to join  the seniors ball because my mom was not here in Davao. I need support that time. But She send money to me to pay the payment for seniors ball and for the renting of suit and tie. I rented the light red top and bottom suit and slacks. My inner is black turtle neck. When the day for seniors ball has come I am both nervous and excited. I wore red sun glass that time so I look like man in red. I didn't expect I will be the Mr. Head Turner of the night. My purpose there is to celebrate with my friends and classmates and enjoy. But there is surprise that I will be the head turner.

          The experience is great. All of us has enjoyed the party and got home with a big smile on our faces. I've realized something that time.. I won Mr. Head Turner, everyone are complementing and congratulating you, but that is only for a moment. I concluded that everything in the world is indeed temporary. Don't seek your joy in the world rather seek it to God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMON TOURIST SPOT IN DAVAO CITY | TRAVELOGUE