KEEP GOING | REFLECTIVE

           

             When I am on my 6th grade I always imagine what it is be a junior high school. I want to be mature, I always want to make the time faster. I thought that when I become 18 years old I can do what I want and be like the other people enjoying their lives. I am so excited to experience travels, food trips and season of maturity.

             At the moment I am now a senior high school student and 18 years old. I studied in Brokenshire College here in Davao City. On my 11th grade I've experienced a lot of things that I am not used to see, feel and act. A lot of adjustments to the surroundings, people and atmosphere of teaching. The students are friendly, the teachers are approachable and the surrounding is good. I've experienced a lot of enjoyment, hardships and discipline. Currently I am now a grade 12 student here still in the same school. At first it seemed easy and chill. Little bit I know there is a big storm to be face ahead in the future. A lot of projects, performance tasks and reporting etc. Well it is part of being a student so I must do it. I've experienced struggle in doing some of the tasks. The teachers give us the task with the same day and same deadlines. It is not easy to do all performance tasks and projects at the same time. My brain is drained and I don't have a lot of energy because of lack of sleep and rest. But here is the thing, through that hardships it taught me to be discipline myself, to manage my time and submit and obey to the teachers whenever there is a task given to me. It plays a big role in my life right now, it makes me learn to fight whatever challenges I might experience in the future. Indeed there is a lot of enjoyment also in my 12th grade. I've experience traveling with my friends now, having food trips and a lot of things that I only dream before.

             So being a senior high school student is a first step of finding and understanding myself. Living my life to the fullest but with limitations and being a strong youth in the world. Life is great even though there will be struggles. You just got to keep going and live your life. One day everything will just pay off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMON TOURIST SPOT IN DAVAO CITY | TRAVELOGUE